The villa is fully furnished, equipped by the best designers of Crete (using materials and furniture only from European manufacturers) and is ready to receive guests!
Characteristics of the villa:
- Land plot area: 0,4 hectare
- Villa area: 292 sq. m.
- Sleeping rooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Ground floor: available (with garage and gym)
- Pool: 40 m²
On the ground floor of the villa, there is a spacious living room, a dining room and an open-plan kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom and a storage room. Opposite to the living room there is a staircase leading to the second floor. The second floor includes three bedrooms, each of which has its own bathroom. In all bedrooms, except the central one, there is a balcony with a view of the sea and mountains. The basement is designed for two cars parking; there are several outbuildings, as well as a gym. In the courtyard, there is a private pool of 40 sq. m., a landscaped garden, and a barbecue area with a wooden pergola and a stove. The whole area is surrounded with stone wall with approx. height of 1.5 m.
Interior arrangement of the villa:
- The villa is being sold with a modern renovation: the walls are painted, non-slip tiles on the floor, bathrooms and toilets are lined with high-quality tiles, sanitary ware, sinks and toilets are installed
- Installed designer furniture. The interior used a great decor.
- Installed appliances (refrigerator, extractor hood, hob, oven, dishwasher, air conditioners, washing machine, microwave, blender, toaster, hair dryers (all appliances of famous brands)
- Ladder railing inox
- Fitted wardrobes in each bedroom
- Aluminum windows (double glazing)
- Insect nets, electric shutters
- Satellite TV, alarm system and external surveillance cameras
- Autonomous diesel heating
- Solar system and electric water heating
- Water sewer system
Built Environment Quality
- Proper location of the villa for the best ventilation and light access
- Strengthened supporting structures (high-quality concrete, quality steel ( S 500 s )
- Waterproofing and thermal insulation systems approved by KENAK - Greek Regulation for the Energy Buildings Efficiency
- View on sea and mountains
- Lighting of the territory and pool
- Remote control central gate
- Landscape design and gardening areas
- Barbecue area (shed, oven, sink with supplied water)
- Stone fence around the perimeter of the territory
Distance to Almyrida beach: 1 km (7 min.)
Distance to Chania: 25 km (30 min)
Distance to Chania Airport: 32 km (40 min)
Distance to the port of Souda: 17 km (25 min)
Villa’s purchase benefits:
- Receipt of a residence permit in Greece for the whole family on the "Golden Visa"
- Simple purchase procedure (even without the participation of the buyer)
- Small utilities and maintenance taxes
Why a villa in Crete is the best place to live:
- The island’s Mediterranean climate is considered the mildest and healthiest in Europe.
- The cost of living is 20% lower than in other European countries
- Greece's Mediterranean cuisine is one of the healthiest and useful for health cuisine in the world.
- 105 beaches with Blue Flag award
- The beaches are protected by bays, which allows swimming even small children in windy weather.
- The safest beach resort in Europe
- Lack of language barrier due to widespread English and Russian languages
- The sunniest weather in Europe with 320 sunny days a year
- Building rules that guarantee that a high-rise building will not be built near your villa or that the view will not be closed
Why a villa in Crete is a profitable and safe investment:
Crete has the most efficient and loyal banking system in Europe, it is easy for an investor to open a bank account and manage it.
The island has one of the highest profitability level of rental property in the EU, as well as real estate transactions profitability level. Crete, with its popularity among elite foreign (in most cases European) tourists with efficient property management, provides a much higher rent for high-end housing - at the level of 10-12%. Today, many foreign businesspersons are eagerly replacing hotel Greek vacations for solitude at a VIP level villa, renting it for several months at a price of 550-700 euros per day.
Investing in real estate in Crete is not only a way of storing capital and making money on renting real estate, but also the path to capital growth at a level no lower than 20-30%. Thus, EU analysts predict a rise in prices for Greek real estate by 60-80% within the long term 4-7 years. Trading Economics predict a rise in prices by 22% by 2020.
Two-story house in a traditional architectural style, extensive green areas, quiet atmosphere and all modern amenities. This is the perfect choice for your own quiet European life, and for a safe and profitable investment!
Price: 1 300 000 euro