We would like to invite you to attend the Fintech Talk, which will launch the half-year program FINTECH MASTER. This is the first in Ukraine incubation program for fintech startups, created on the basis of available open data provided by financial institutions, in particular, the National Bank of Ukraine and Mastercard.
DATE: Wednesday, September 6, 2017, 11 am – 1 pm
VENUE: Conference Hall Coworking "Platforma", 17/52 Bohdana Khmelnytskoho St, BC "Leonardo", 4th floor
In the framework of the Fintech Talk event, the speakers will discuss what financial technologies are, why they are gaining in popularity and how they are implemented in Ukraine and the world, global experience and trends in the development of the fintech, prospects of cooperation between finteh start-ups and the financial industry, and opportunities for the development of the Ukrainian economy through the open data.
During the event, you will also learn more about FINTECH MASTER incubation program, about the idea of creating the program, and what are the selection criteria for the projects.
Following speakers will take part in Fintech Talk:
- TIMOFIY MILOVANOV, Deputy Chairman of the NBU Council, Acting President of the Kyiv School of Economics
- VIRA PLATONOVA, General Director of Mastercard in Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia and Central Asia
- DENYS GURSKY, founder of the social organization of IT volunteers Social Boost, the first nonprofit incubator in Ukraine "1991 Open Data Incubator"
- YURIY POLOVNEV, Director of the Department of Statistics and Reporting of the National Bank of Ukraine
- YURIY BATHIN, Mastercard Business Development Director in Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova and Central Asia
- ULYANA SHTYBEL, Head of FINTECH MASTER Program, Partner and Vice President of the Investment Platform HighCastle
Moderator - KATE SHCHEGLOVA, editor of FutureMagazine in Ukraine and editor of The FinTech Times in the UK
Working languages of the event will be Ukrainian. Simultaneous translation will not be provided.
Participation in the event is free of charge by pre-registration.
You can sign up for participation at https://goo.gl/wZ4BPM
The capacity of venue is limited, so after registration, please wait for confirmation of your participation from the organizers.