The service provides for connecting the transport network of Ukraine and the CIS countries into one unit. The entire range of services for cars will be accumulated in our company, and thus the entire turnover of funds raised by providing this service.
Purpose: to combine all passenger transport in one application, which will allow us to concentrate the circulation of funds and services in this area in one network, while improving the quality, speed and culture of service for car owners, drivers and pedestrians.
Transport issues in Ukraine and other CIS countries:
- Public transport does not cope with its task and often does not meet basic safety standards, while city streets are stacked with private transport, which helps to unclog the passenger throughput;
- Most people cannot afford to use taxi services daily due to the significantly high cost;
- People begin to create groups and co-operate in social networks with the aim of mutual aid in matters of daily search for travel companions (especially suburban areas);
- Lack of a unified search system for spare car parts, car services, and drivers;
- Considerable waste of time and money in order to find the proper car mechanic;
- Lack of necessary specialists providing car services.
Within 6 months of the application operation in four cities of Ukraine, the following changes had been determined:
- The problem of passenger throughput unclogging is solved with the help of special real-time communication and geolocation services;
- Drivers who travel daily on the same route will be able to pick up several passengers;
- Due to the number of passengers, the cost of this service will be much lower than in taxi services, but at the same time, it will allow you to travel much faster and more conveniently than by public transport;
- Drivers will be able to cover partially the costs of their daily route;
- A large concentration of drivers within the application creates a demand for car maintenance services (car services, car dealerships, car washes);
- The car business provides its services through individual real-time communication (chats);
- A secure payment system and bonus financial programs will be developed in the future.
- A wonderful platform for the car business, which allows it to scale and attract new customers;
- Drivers who travel daily on the same route will be able to pick up several passengers. Due to the number of passengers, the cost of this service will be much lower than in taxi services, but at the same time, it will allow you to travel much faster and more conveniently than by public transport;
- Requests for the travel companions searching can be made by both drivers and pedestrians;
- With the help of real-time communication services, each user can sign up for a car service, send a description and a photo of a car breakdown, which are sent to all car services;
- The ability to choose the appropriate offer within one click, having analyzed this choice in terms of quality and price on the car market of the whole country;
- Creation of interest clubs in the automotive world, communication with like-minded people;
- Unites all the road users with the help of chats;
- Car news;
- The ability to search for drivers by car registration number.
Both the owner of the car and pedestrians can create their own account, with the aid of which they can use all the application resources: news in the automotive world, find out the opinion of the owner of a particular brand of car on its operation, get advice from car mechanics, car lawyers, insurance companies, etc.
Thanks to the security of Autok, your data will be reliably protected. Nobody will see your personal contact information without your consent.
- Paid subscription for services. It will provide competitive prices due to the number of users;
- Subscription / monthly payment for business accounts or payment for requests;
- Commission for the services provided.
At the moment, an average of 1 user costs $ 0.12. Subscription to the service is estimated at $ 1.2.
A potential user costs $ 0.12 (including marketing company, in the future it will be cheaper). Subscribing to one of the services (currently more than 5 services available for one user) is a little more than $ 1 (depending on the NBU rate). This does not include subscription fees for business accounts.
Currently we already have:
- Applications for IOS and Android smartphones;
- Well-coordinated team of 7 people;
- The results of marketing research and confirmation of the project efficiency.
Expanding this project will need funds to implement the marketing program in exchange for a share in the authorized capital of a company, which is registered in London, Great Britain.