The company specializes in the cultivation of cherry orchards and vineyards on an agriculture land of 33 hectares.
Cherry Orchard is the main business and occupies 26 hectares with 8,700 fruit-bearing trees. Cherry seedlings are planted in the spring of 2014 and 2015 on a wilding GiSelA 6.
The arrangement of seedlings 5*6.
Cherry Orchard is represented by the following varieties:
- The beautiful Vasilisa
The vineyard is an additional business-line and occupies 4 hectares. Presented by the following grapes for table use:
- Ruby Jubilee
A drip irrigation was carried out in the orchard and the vineyard; it's built a pumping plant (located on land plot of 4 hectares in private ownership).
Following purchased equipment is used to carry out activities:
- MTZ 80 tractor;
- spraying machines.
The following workforces are currently involved:
- The farm manager -1 person.
- Security - 4 people.
- Tractor driver - 1 person.
- Handymen - up to 15 people.
Investments are going to be used:
- to increase working capital;
- to purchase electrical equipment for its own pumping plant in order to minimize costs;
- to pay off a bank loan.
Realizing that the garden is young and has not yet reached the peak of its fruiting, it is planned to gather in the following harvest:
- 2019 - 130 t ≈ 30% of the total volume;
- 2020 - 300 t ≈ 65% of the total volume;
- 2021 - 450-500 t ≈ 100% - the expected peak of harvest.
In case of additional investments, it is possible to increase sales (depending on the investments amount) and to optimize costs.
Required investments: $ 250,000 for 25% in equity.
Payback period - 3 years.