Company: Chinchilla Real
Year of foundation: 2008
Breeding stock: 1600 breeding females
Successful operating partner farms: 58 partners
Starting capital for a farm launch: from $ 3 thousand to $ 35 thousand
Payback period: 1 – 1.5 years
Number of countries where there are representative offices of the company and where they buy fur: 7 countries
The number of companies and auctions that work with their fur: 47
Chinchilla fur is currently the most expensive and this is indicated by prices for fur products and accessories made of it, but the most important thing is an export-oriented product that does not depend on the domestic market, but is sold exclusively in stable currency – dollar, euro.
The number of fur products that are produced in Ukraine does not cover the constant demand for them, because Chinchilla Real is interested in increasing the number of proficient partner farms.
As a result of the work, the partner farmers receive high prices for the pelts processed by them at the fur auction held by Chinchilla Real and their partners in different countries of the world: Ukraine, Poland, Latvia, Moldova, Romania, Argentina and Brazil.
The company sells pelts already processed and sorted by pelt bunches to the countries of Greece, Turkey, England, America, the United Arab Emirates, Russia, Italy, Kazakhstan, etc., and at fur auctions in Copenhagen and Canada (“Kopenhagen Fur”, "Nafa").
Necessary briefing note:
- Breeding chinchillas using the right approach and necessary information is not so difficult and is accessible to many.
- Chinchilla is a herbivorous animal. Low cost of breeding, feed is inexpensive and affordable for everyone.
- The female has up to 3 lambing periods per year.
- From 1 to 6 chinchillas are born during 1 lambing period, one female chinchilla gives a birth to up to 4 chinchillas per year on average.
- Chinchilla fur matures according to age. – Slaughtering occurs all the year.
- Transfer to the fur of young animals is carried out at the age of 8-12 months.
- The cost of maintaining one adult chinchilla is $ 1 per month.
- Chinchilla fur is valuable. – We produce expensive fur.
- The average cost of a chinchilla pelt is $ 40-45
- Keep animals only indoors, 20 chinchillas (4 families) are placed on the area of 2 sq.m., taking into account the passages between the cages. The family of chinchillas consists of 1 male and 4 females.
- Labor costs for the care of chinchillas: 1000 chinchillas per 1 person at full work week (41 hours).
- Cooperate only with the best fur processing complexes in breeding.
Chinchilla Real is the first full-cycle fur production farm in Ukraine.
- Genetics and selection
- Breeding Chinchillas
- Launch of partner farms
- Fur processing
- Fur buying
- Sale of fur and fur products
The farm was founded on the basis of pedigree livestock brought from the best farms of the European Union and Latin America, so if you have a desire to open a high-quality chinchilla farm, the company offers you cooperation in the following areas and guarantees:
- Learning the technology of growing chinchillas at one of their farms.
- Business plan (developed individually for each and includes the economic part and the ventilation project).
- Preparing and selling you high-quality chinchilla breeding stock.
- Joint breeding work.
- Selling good-quality feed, cages and everything you need to grow chinchillas.
- Books on breeding technology, veterinary medicine and work with fur.
- Computer software of "Real Farm System" business.
- Individual advice on maintenance and veterinary medicine.
- Training on working with fur: preparation, skinning, storage.
- High-quality fur processing.
- Purchasing of pelts processed by your farm.
- Participation in master classes and seminars from their foreign partners.
If you have a desire to open your own chinchilla growing business after reading the information about this business idea, message or call, Chinchilla Real will be happy to answer all your questions and take into account all your wishes.
We are open for mutually beneficial cooperation.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSHy4msZIJRDEOMrxAWNl3w/about