Frogurtino is the only system network operator in the market of frozen yogurt of Ukraine for the last 5 years.
The complete absence of direct competitors opens up unlimited opportunities for business scaling both by opening its own shops and by selling individual franchises in Kyiv and other large cities of Ukraine as well as abroad.
1. Seven fully equipped outlets, including:
Three flagship shops with more than 5 years successfully working in the largest shopping malls of Kiev:
- Ocean Plaza - 1st floor, main entrance
- Sky Mall - 1st floor, central atrium
- Blockbuster - 1st floor, central gallery
Four inactive shops are fully staffed and ready for placement in the new Shopping Malls.
Potential locations in Kyiv:
- River Mall
- Lavina Mall
- the Republic
- Blockbuster Mall
Also, there are proposals for opening new shops from regional shopping centers.
2. Intellectual Property:
- Perfectly worked out and balanced business concept, originally designed for a franchising development model, successfully passed all crises, continuing to be profitable and opening up fantastic opportunities for scaling;
- TM Frogurtino
- Domain with the site www.frogurtino.com + groups in social networks;
- Design and drawings of a trading point including the entire technological part (know-how designed specifically for this project);
- Technology of yogurt production, own know-how of selection and adjustment of equipment and choice and combination of ingredients;
- All work on the contractors who participated in the project, suppliers of Italian yogurt and equipment for its production, as well as local and foreign suppliers of additives.
Detailed strategy for business scaling, including the following areas:
- the launch of the franchise for the Ukrainian market (cities millionaires), as well as for expansion beyond Ukraine;
- launch of all seven sales points in Kiev in new and under construction TC;
- launch of the direction of delivery of yogurt home, to the offices;
- launch of the direction of mobile yoghurts;
- starting the format of the self-service cafe.
Price: $159 000