Location: Kyiv region, Makarov district.
Main activities: Growing strawberries on a coconut substrate by hydroponics and open air. The main product is strawberries and seedlings; cultivation of highly effective berries: blueberries and honeysuckle.
Assets in private ownership:
Land with an area of 8,4 ha (4 land certificates on private person).
Real Estate / Infrastructure:
- Greenhouse complex of 12 arched film greenhouses produced by Haygrove with a total area of 1 ha. The complex includes all the necessary technological and household communications.
- 1 wooden house for personal, 1 house for security and office
- Electrical power – transformer for 100 kW.
- 3 wells with a productivity of 27 cubic meters per hour.
- The territory is fenced and guarded, video surveillance systems are connected.
- The system of drip irrigation and fog production NETAFIM (Israel).
- 4 storage tanks for 210 m3 of water.
- Janmar tractor (Japan) with a set of attachments;
- Sprayer for the greenhouse;
- Car IZH van, 500 kg of strawberries are placed in a standard container;
- Truck Mercedes Sprinter 411 refrigerator, load capacity 3 tons.
- Bus Gazelle.
Sales: regular customers, wholesalers. There is a place in the wholesale market "Stolichny" in the pavilion "Vegetables-fruit".
Number of employees: 10 people. During active period, employees from neighboring villages are recruited (10-12 people), during the harvest period they are brought from Transcarpathia (up to 20 people).
Strong managing team.
Financial info by request.