The facility is a complex of administrative, industrial and warehouse buildings and technical facilities located on the land plot (16.7 hectares) and a separate sewage pumping station located on the land plot (0.45 ha).
Total area of the land plots is 17.2 hectares (lease agreement with Odessa region state administration for 25 years until 28.01.2035).
The production was stopped in 2005, the main production equipment was sold. Currently, the facility is used to lease property (mainly warehouses).
Ukraine 65496 Odessa region, Ovidiopolsky district, Tairovo (location: industrial zone, 2 km to ILYICHEVSK SEA FISHING PORT).
- Administrative building - 7 255 sq.m.
- Main production building - 42 269 sq.m.
- Block of workshops - 11 794 sq.m.
- Other utility buildings and facilities - 8 681 sq.m.
- Sewage and pumping station - 354 sq.m.
- Water-pump station (including a reservoir) - 1 761 sq.m.
- Electricity. Entering from the PO / m "Chernomorka" 100/10 KV. The installed capacity is 9210 kVA.
- Gas. The gas is not supplied to the territory but the technical possibility of gas supply exists (remoteness of connection to gas distribution networks 500 m from the plant).
- Heat supply. Boiler 1996, Germany, with a capacity of 8 tons of steam per hour. Fuel - gas, diesel.
- Water supply. Water pipes from Chernomorsk and Odessa. There is a well of mineral water.
- Wastewater. Through its own pump station in the municipal pollution control facilities "Southern".
- Railway branch. In-plant and partially external railways with a total length of 1,782 m.
Perspective usage of the object:
- Logistic terminal (transshipment, storage, preparation and dispatch of goods)
- Land plot for the construction of the elevators and use of current floor storages
- Various types of processing industries, including food industry (sunflower or soybean oil production, flour mill, grits production, etc.).
Price: $5,000,000 (price is negotiable)