KYRIAKIDIS is one of the leading European companies in the fild of real estate development.
Company offers a wide variety of options for investing, starting from commercial projects to stone villas.
KYRIAKIDIS architects offer a variety of architectural and design projects.
The real estate market in Greece is one of the few markets in Europe that did not recover from the 2008 economic crisis. In this regard, property prices remained at a low level compared to prices in Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Poland and Hungary, which returned to pre-crisis levels. This makes investment in the real estate market in Greece especially profitable.
According to forecasts of Trading Economics for 2020, real estate prices in Greece will grow by 22%. This will contribute to GDP growth (by 0.4% per year) and a decrease unemployment rate (from 20.6% today to 18.8% in 2020)
Cheap «golden visas» increase demand of foreign investors: residence permits in Greece can be obtained with the purchase of real estate valued at 250 thousand euros, in other competing markets - in Spain and Portugal - the starting price starts from 500 thousand euros, and in Latvia the mandatory duty raises threshold to 262.7 thousand
Often, holders of the "golden visa" does not need the acquired property, so they rent it out to repel the invested funds. In Greece, investors can do this freely, and, for example, in Malta, the object is not allowed to be handed over within the first five years.
- Real estate becomes full private ownership.
- Simple visa regime.
- Easy acquisition procedure (even without buyer's participation by special agreement).
- Low and single tax upon purchase.
- Obtaining a residence permit for the whole family as a gift.
- High degree of comfort: Mediterranean mild climate.
- More than 6 months of the tourist season for renting a villa.
- Assistance in the improvement and resolution of any issues.
- Stone villa "Avra", Plaka, West Crete - 900 000 euros
- Stone villa "Ilios", Almirida, West Crete - 500 000 euros
- Two stone villas «Aquamarina», Gerani, West Crete - 1 900 000 euro for 2 villas
- The project of two stone villas "Blue Sky", pos. Agia Marina, West Crete - 2 500 000 euro for 2 villas
The hotel complex "Panorama" - 3 700 000 euros on a turn-key basis.
Panorama - a new residential complex, located in the heart of the picturesque village of Kalives.
On the territory of the plot with a total area of 2.448 sq.m. (24 hectare) location and planned construction of 10 houses. Of these, 6 apartments and 4 maisonettes (two-story houses). And also will be formed 3 swimming pools in the areas of apartments for common use.
Each house has its own plot with a landscaped garden and a fence. From the windows of each building a delightful panoramic view of the crystal clear waters of the Cretan Sea opens.