Location: Western part of Ukraine, 10 km from the border with the EU
Land size: 15 hectares
Land use right: lease (lease agreement for 49 years from 2022), plans to buy the site - budget about $200-250 thousand.
Land category: Lands of industry, transport, communications, energy, defense and other purposes
Land assignment: 12.08. For the placement and operation of buildings and structures of additional transport services and support operations.
Advantages of the location:
- Territorial location near the border with the European Union.
- Possibility of transshipment of products on a European standard railway (received technical specifications from Ukrzaliznytsia for connection to a narrow and wide railway line running along the site).
- To supply energy to production facilities, power lines will be connected to the territory and a transformer substation with a capacity of 1.5 MW will be installed at the first stage, with the subsequent possibility of increasing it to 3 MW.
- The large area of the site has the prospect of being developed by enterprises for processing agricultural crops or other types of manufacturing industries.
- Ideal for creating a logistics center with shipment by road, rail, organization of container transportation, including the prospect of sending containers to the port of Rijeka (Croatia), the port of Koper (Slovenia).
A preliminary project has been developed for the construction of an elevator complex for 88,752 tons of grain storage with transshipment of more than 1 million tons of grain crops and the organization of a dry port. The project budget is 16.8 million euros.
The main goal of the project is the construction of production facilities for the storage, transshipment and processing of grains and oilseeds, which will help unload and eliminate the logistics collapse resulting from the war. Among the enterprise’s long-term plans is the creation of a whole elevator complex of processing enterprises, as well as the organization of a dry port (a hub for transshipment of goods using containers), which will increase Ukraine’s export potential on the western border.
Project data and calculations are available upon request.
Offer for investors:
1. Purchase of the entire plot: $3,000,000 (based on $2,000/acre)
2. Joint Venture