Nowadays, Agria marine grain terminal is a successfully operating stevedoring business, which accepts, accumulates, agents, forwards and ships grain and oil-bearing cargo and processed products.
The company provides the following range of logistics and stevedoring services:
- Transshipment of oilseeds and processed products is carried out through its own indoor floor warehouses with a capacity of 10 thousand tons and outdoor warehouses of 40 thousand tons, which allow the accumulation of shipments directly on the territory, where the loading onto a sea vessel takes place.
- Loading of sea vessels with grain, oil cargo is carried out at berths No. 1-5 and No. 7-8 of Berdyansk Commercial Sea Port using specialized loading equipment.
- Processing of railway wagons (acceptance, unloading and loading) is carried out due to the availability of railway tracks on the territory of the sea grain terminal, as well as the presence of loading and unloading equipment.
- Laboratory analysis of oilseeds and processed products is possible due to the availability of a certified laboratory.
- Autologistics of grain cargo. The availability of an accumulative platform for vehicles, the high speed of unloading cars, partnerships with the leading carriers of our region allows us to provide customers with minimum rates for trucking.
- Forwarding of export, import and transit cargo.
- Customs clearance of export, import and transit goods.
- Agency services of all types of sea vessels.
Characteristics of the terminal:
- Terminal area: 3.1 ha.
- Terminal cargo handling capacity: 770 thousand tons/year
- Transshipment volume for 2019: 394 thousand tons
- Rate: $ 8/t.
- One-time storage capacity for agricultural products: 50 thousand tons, of which:
- 10 thousand tons – indoor floor storage
- 20 thousand tons – 2 territories of outdoor storage
- Number of berthing facilities: 9
- Stock list of goods: grain, grain meal
- Way of loading: conveyor belts
- Loading rate: 5 thousand tons/day for one vessel
- Maximum parallel loading capacity: 4 vessels
- 6 points of simultaneous unloading
- Availability of a point for the simultaneous unloading of four railway grain carriers
- 65 meters distance from the terminal to berthing facilities
- The maximum draft in the port of Berdyansk is 7.9 m, which allows loading up to 13,000 tons of cargo onto the ship
- The cargo base of the region is 3 million tons of grain.
- Weight complex for 80 tons (2 units)
- Grain quality control laboratory
- Ship loading line (4 units)
- Front-end loader (4 units)
- Hopper-receiver (7 units)
- Specialized equipment (5 units)
- Anchor chain production line (2 units)
- Machine-tool fleet (51 units of equipment).
- Railway tracks – there are 2 railway tracks: pass-through, with an unloading front of 12 cars and a dead end one
- Electricity supply – 4 independent outputs of 2 MW each
- Gas is absent, but there is a possibility of its hookup
- Water supply – available
- Heating system – available, from the electric boiler room
- There are asphalted access roads throughout the enterprise
- There is an industrial storm-water sewage system.
- An agreement with a service company (cleaning the local area and common areas, garbage collection, maintenance of utilities, etc.)
- Fenced territory
Attracting investment in the construction of additional capacities for simultaneous storage of 100 thousand tons of agricultural crops – $ 15 million and the organization of trading and financing of trade operations – $ 5 million. The payback period of the project is 5 years.
The investment project provides for the development of two adjacent land plots with an area of 3.1 hectares (proximate terminal) and 6 hectares (anchor chains production plant).
The current capitalization of the grain terminal is $ 12 million, the anchor chains production plant – $ 2 million.
Attracting investment in the development of projects to expand the activities of the marine terminal on the basis of equity participation in capital.