The group of selected entrepreneurs will receive a comprehensive program of one-to-one guidance, networking and insight-sharing including:
- Access to the strongest and most connected entrepreneurial ecosystem in the world
- A dedicated EY service executive to focus on the business issue most critical to their company’s growth
- Ongoing mentoring from local and international EY teams involved in entrepreneurial growth
- Opportunities to pitch their business in front of the world’s most innovative business leaders.
Alexander Romanishyn, Associate Director, Transaction Advisory Services, EY Ukraine said that EY’s Accelerating Entrepreneurs program is a great opportunity to identify the potential leaders in Ukrainian market and to support them through the next steps of their growth journey.
“We are sure that our experience in providing mentoring support for the perspective projects on the regular basis and trainings for other accelerating programs will bring great benefits for the selected participants. EY in Ukraine will be glad to promote this program with the support of Ukrainian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association (UVCA). Our team was among the founders of this community two years ago, and as of now over 40 members from venture and private capital sphere already joined the Association.”
To take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, applicants must fit the following criteria:
- You must be a founder and/or CEO of a private company and be primarily responsible for the recent performance of the company
- Your startup must be high-growth. You must be able to support this, through one or a combination of the following: revenue growth, evidence of funding, market distribution channels, wide customer base or market profile (e.g., promotion)
- Your startup must have a technology-enabled innovative product or service or business model
- Your startup must be looking to expand internationally as part of a growth plan
- Your startup must have a large demonstrated market size
- Your startup must have its headquarters in Europe.
If you are a fast growth start-up and have an innovative technology-based product or service, the Accelerating Entrepreneurs Program is a great opportunity for you. To apply, submit a 60-second video pitch that outlines:
- Who you are
- Your innovative product or service
- Your growth plans
And don’t forget to answer the all-important question:
- As a startup, where do you want to end up?
Send your video to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org include your name, company name and website
Complete this application form.
Applications close on 15 December 2016.
Successful applicants may be asked to provide evidence of the eligibility criteria.