According to the National Police, the Office of the Prosecutor General is preparing a suspicion on charges of financing the Russian Federation to the sanctioned Russian oligarch Vladimir Krupchak, and will also petition the court to transfer his arrested assets to the Armed Forces of Ukraine with subsequent nationalization.
It is noted that, in particular, the following assets of Vladimir Krupchak will be transferred to ARMA:
- 33 residential buildings with an area of 200 sq. m each and the land plots under them with a size of 20 acres in the village. Kozin, Obukhovsky district, 6 land plots on the Stolichnoye Highway, 60 acres in size, and a house with a greenhouse of 800 sq. meters below them;
- corporate rights of PJSC "Kyiv Cardboard and Paper Mill" in the amount of UAH 10 million. and real estate;
- "Procurement sorting and packaging warehouse of secondary raw materials" in Kharkov, the plant of PJSC "Kiev Cardboard and Paper Mill" in Obukhov, Obukhov Plant of Ceramic Wall Materials, Procurement sorting and packaging composition of secondary raw materials, "A-2" in Zaporozhye and sports cultural complex in Obukhov;
- corporate rights of Pulp Mill Print LLC in the amount of UAH 17.7 thousand. and real estate LLC; a complex of non-residential buildings with a total area of 74,066.50 sq.m., a property complex of the Solnechny pioneer camp with a total area of 3,921.50 sq.m. ;
- corporate rights of Verkhnedneprovsky Powerful Radio Engineering Plant LLC in the amount of UAH 31 million and real estate of the LLC;
- corporate rights of Dneprovtorma LLC in the amount of UAH 699,300. and real estate TOB without prohibition of use;
and some other assets.
- Russian businessman Vladimir Krupchak, who is the beneficiary of PJSC "Kyiv Cardboard and Paper Mill", until recently, together with his daughter Polina Krupchak, continued their activities in Ukraine.
And although the plant is claimed to be owned by the Austrian holding Pulp Mill Holding GmbH, it is Vladimir Krupchak who is the actual owner of this company.