Exclusive third edition of the Venture Capital and Private Equity Conference - 0100 Conferences Prague returns this autumn.
The organizers have been putting Venture Capital and Private Equity events together for four years now, with successful conferences in Dublin, Luxembourg, Vienna, Berlin and Bratislava.
0100 Conferences Prague is an exclusive CEE-focused Venture Capital and Private Equity event for leading European fund managers and investors. The third edition of the 0100 Conferences Prague will take place on 16th October 2019 at the Grandium Hotel in Prague.
The main objective of the conference is to promote the region and its potential to new investors and also to create a platform where local players can meet and address challenges and successes. “I’m seeing more and more entrepreneurs launching businesses with ambition to become more global as role models illustrating that successful global businesses can be built out of Central and Eastern Europe as well.” Karel Obluk, General Partner @ Evolution Equity Partners concluded last year at the event.
Fund managers and investors usually focus a lot on transactions and capital itself. They don’t talk about talent that much. But talent is the most important element in every business. This year, the investors will get a chance to address their own challenges with looking for the right talents at an exclusive LP/GP session with Staton Chase on the talent business.
Among other topics, the speakers will look at Co-investments, with David Jeffrey, Partner and Head of Europe from StepStone joining the panel discussion, enlarging his vast network of GPs who can introduce more opportunities for an attractive returns in the region.
Who you can network with this year:
- David Jeffrey, Partner & Head of Europe @ StepStone Group
- Annemarie Dalka, Investment Manager @ PFR
- Vjaceslav Lypko, Investment Director @ Enterprise Investors
- Tomasz Czechowicz, Managing Partner @ MCI Capital
- Bill Watson, Managing Partner @ Value4Capital
- Przemyslaw Glebocki, Co-Managing Partner @ Mezzanine Management
- Rumen Iliev, Partner @ LAUNCHub Ventures
- Dmytro Boroday, Principal @ Horizon Capital
- Uwe Fleischhauer, Founding Partner @ YIELCO Investments
- Guillaume Fournier, Investor @ Credo Ventures
- Martin Hudecek, Asset Manager @ RSJ Investments
- Csaba Kakosy, Managing Partner @ Day One Capital
- Radan Hanzl, Partner @ Genesis Capital
- Vaclav Pavlecka, Managing Partner @ Air Ventures
- Andre Dravecky, Founder & CEO @ Shipvio
Guillaume Lautour, Managing Partner @ Level-Up
- TBA @ Microsoft
- TBA @ European Investment Bank
- TBA @ European Investment Fund
…and many more.
For more speakers and detailed agenda please visit the organizer's website.
Join the investor elite this October and benefit from the limited Super Early Bird Ticket offer.