Poultry producer MHP takes 5% stake in Starynska breeding farm in exchange of 0.5% of MHP shares

Poultry producer MHP takes 5% stake in Starynska breeding farm in exchange of 0.5% of MHP shares

×

Poultry producer MHP takes 5% stake in Starynska breeding farm in exchange of 0.5% of MHP shares

  • The minority shareholder, the CEO at Starynske breeding farm, has become the beneficiary of 0.5% of Myronivsky khliboproduct (MHP), according to LSE news

MHP S.A., one of the leading agro-industrial companies in Ukraine specializing in production of poultry and the cultivation of grain, used MHP shares to take control over 5% of ALLC Starynska breeding farm ("Starynska") in exchange for 0.5% of MHP shares. The decision was supported during the Board Meeting back on November 15, 2016.

MHP together with its subsidiaries owned 95% of the share capital of Starynska. The minority shareholder, the CEO of Starynska Aleksander Zubchuk  held the remaining 5%. The minority shareholder of Starynska has exchanged 5% of Starynska shares for 531,395 shares of MHP, respresenting 0.5% of MHP's outstanding GDR-share capital.

The number of MHP shares received by a minority shareholder was calculated based on the relative consolidated EBITDA of MHP and Starynska (without any discount or premium), the company’s press release reads.

Комментарии

comments powered by Disqus

Разместить рекламу

Add your question

×