We are happy to announce the launch of Zeyshare Fund CEE, a venture capital fund focused on supporting entrepreneurs in technology from Central & Eastern Europe and their innovative projects.
Zeyshare Ventures is one of the limited number of VC firms that charge a profit share (carry) ONLY if the hurdle rate of return is reached.
Zeyshare Fund CEE focus:
- stages: early-stage start-ups - Seed & Series A rounds;
- geographic: Central & Eastern Europe, with a particular focus in Romania;
- investment size per company: up to €450,000;
- sector: technology (with a strong interest in Software, Consumer internet & electronics, FinTech, Virtual & augmented reality, Internet-of-Things, Artificial Intelligence, 3D printing).
Investment strategy & expectations:
- fund term: 9 yrs. (4 yrs. to invest capital & 5 yrs. for liquidity on deals);
- investments in approx. 10 start-ups per year, up to €450,000;
- 100% reinvestment of capital;
- targets a 2x gross return, translating into a 14.87% IRR;
- the expected distribution of outcomes is: 1/3 losses (with 0x returns), 1/3
- money-back (with 1x returns), 1/3 successes (with 5x returns);
- exit strategy: Initial Public Offering (IPO), Merger or Acquisition, Buy-back, Recapitalization.
For more investor relations or information, please contact us at: [email protected]