The company is developing a tool for managing brands’ online reputation, writes AIN.UA. It is reported that the team plans to allocate 70% of the funding raised to expand its sales geography and the remaining 30% to further product development.
In addition, the startup’s plans include expanding the possibilities of integrations with popular messengers, adapting the product to new markets, and introducing artificial intelligence functions based on LLM.
Pluspoint’s core product is a platform that allows local businesses, from restaurants to medical clinics, to engage with user and customer reviews on online platforms like Google and Facebook. In addition, the platform detects and responds to negative reviews, helping to retain a business’ customers. The startup team includes over 10 specialists from Ukraine, Portugal, Spain, and Brazil.